Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bye-Bye, Peg!




Before Christmas, I sold our PINK Peg Perego stroller. BOO-HOO! I feel kind of sad. I'm sure you're asking, Why?". Well, this stroller was a part of our life. I would just strap Lily in and away we went. The weekend before I sold it was our last trip to the mall with Lily strapped in our Peg.
Now, I need a double stroller. Yes, I sold the only stroller I owned without buying a double stroller, first, and, now, I have no stroller. But I'm on a mission to find a phil & teds sport buggy with doubles kit for a great price. So wish me luck!

An update!!!! We now have a new stroller! And it is so sassy! I found a pink, camo phil & teds stroller with doubles kit for a great price. I accomplished my mission! Doesn't Morgan look so cute chillin' in her new stroller?








No comments:

Post a Comment