Thursday, October 15, 2009

Morgan's 1st Tooth

Sweet, baby Morgan cut her 1st tooth. I can feel the sharp, almost ragged feel, of the pearly white breaking through her gums. Miss Morgan has been chewing and drooling on everything. She doesn't just chew on one finger, it's all of them. If she could fit her whole fist in her mouth, I think she would chew on it, too. She hasn't been cranky, thank goodness, but I can tell she has had some discomfort.
I remember when Lily was teething... I debated on giving her tylenol, I wanted to keep her pure and not medicated. That didn't last long. After a few nights of interrupted sleep, I very gladly gave Lily tylenol, then on to motrin, when she got old enough for it.
For Miss Morgan, I have been rubbing Orajel on her gums and one night before bed, she got tylenol. So far, she has been a little trooper. This is to be expected though. Morgan went on her first vacation at 3 weeks old! We went on a family vacation to the beach and both girls were very pleasant, plane ride and all. I said then, "Our girls are going to be little troopers, ready for anything at the drop of a hat!"       

No comments:

Post a Comment