Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Got my hair did!!!

As of about 5 weeks ago, I have a new hairstyle. My hair is short, blonde, and, as my husband calls it, "sassy!".  Now, that my hair is short, to ensure the "sassyness", I have to get my hair trimmed and highlighted more often. Oh Darn!!!
So, today, I had a much needed hair appointment. It was a great day! I was able to get out of the house (with Morgan), enjoy lunch, girl talk, many laughs, and a fabulous haircut & highlight. Lily stayed at home, with her grandma, and Morgan came with me. Morgan loves girl talk so she felt right at home in the salon! Getting out of the house, even with Morgan, was so refreshing.
Let me just say....Something as simple as "adult talk" goes a long way.
My day of pampering gave me the sense, "I could tackle the world!!!"
Or "Two baby girls, that is!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Natalie!! We LOVE having you in the salon!! You hold a permanent place in my heart for all the laughs we have shared inside those doors!! You are such a sweet mom and your girls are so lucky to have you!! There are days like today though that I would do almost anything to have you sitting there doing nails again keeping us all entertained!! Love you!! Keep up the great job with the girls, I'm mesmerized with your patience and have continued admiration for you!!

    ReplyDelete