Sunday, September 20, 2009

LNO/ Jewelry Party

This past Friday night, I hosted a Lady's Night Out/ Jewelry Party. My girlfriend, Giulia, sells fabulous jewelry that is handmade in Italy. Every piece is beautiful and so unique. You will not find this jewelry anywhere else in the states because Giulia is the only one who sells it here. Her website is http://www.dmodaitalianjewels.com/ Check it out, but the jewelry is way more intricate and eye catching in person.

The party for me was a much needed evening of laughs and girl talk. The party goers included myself, Giulia, Cathy R, Kathy L, Madissen & friend, Krista & Lana, Amanda & Donna, Christy & Courtney, Pam, and finally Lisa & Michelle. Once the "jewelry party" part of the night concluded, the real fun began.... All I will say is we finished the last bottle of champagne at 2am Saturday morning! OMG! What was I thinking, but what a great time we had. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt the next day!
P.S. Thanks to the Husband for buying all the champagne and playing DJ once he returned home from dinner.
P.S.S. Sorry you got your forehead slapped! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment