Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh nutella....

How I love u!
I had no idea you are so versatile! You tantalized my taste buds in Paris while being spread upon fresh croissants & crepes.... I enjoyed the fact you were everywhere in Italy when I needed you so.... And here in my small town in Texas you've thrilled me once again!
I've been afraid to bake with you due to the fact your labeling states "do not refrigerate" & "do not microwave".
I guess I was afraid to "alter" your room temperature ways.... Until, I found a recipe of my FAVORITE cookie containing you as an ingredient, so I had to try!!!
And who knew you could make "no-bake cookies" (cat sh*t cookies) even more rich & tasty than they already are?!?!
Well you did & these cookies are soooo delicious I'll probably eat all of them! Actually, I KNOW I'll eat all of them!

P.S. "no-bake cookies" can also be called "cat sh*t cookies" because once you pour the cookie batter atop wax paper thats along your countertops it looks as if your sweet feline has come thru & did his #2 business all along your countertops! Gross, huh? But it doesn't stop me from eating em!!!! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment