Saturday, January 29, 2011

My favorite things....

I have a couple right now...
1. I don't have to buy "pull-ups" any more... Lily's potty trained! Yay!
2. Little, cute & soft camisoles for the girls.

Back to the potty training... Lily has been #2 potty trained for months now... I can't remember the last time she pooed in her pull-ups or panties. But #1 was a different story, until, Jan 1st... That morning I told her "mommy didn't buy any more pull-ups so you have to wear big girls panties" and Lily said, "okay, mommy"
Alright, no big deal! That was that and she now wears big girl panties & a bra shirt! (that's what she calls her soft camisole!)
I will have to say I was kinda worried about this whole potty training thing... We live about 20 minutes from town and I didn't want to be stuck on the road with one of the girls about to pee in their panties because I forgot to make them "go potty" before we left the house, but so far so good. We have not had this situation, yet!
I am worried, however, about our upcoming 16 hr long road trip so I think a child size "port-a-potty" is in the works!

Now back to the camisoles... I bought these sweet little shirts for extra warmth on cold days, plus, they are so soft, cute & sweet I couldn't pass them up :)
They, also, serve another purpose.... And only our playdate friends will appreciate...but as I've mentioned before, Lily likes to get strip down to, well,,,, nothing, at our playdates. So I was HOPING that instead of being "neckid" at these events she would strip down to her "bra shirt & panties"!
Did it work?
NO!
I guess my hopes for her were too high!!!! Lol!

And for now I loooove my sweet baby girls wearing their sweet camisoles :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment