Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nutella anyone???



When Lily goes to Giulia's house she thinks it is snack time. Giulia always has tasty treats for Lily so when we arrive at her house Lily takes herself directly to Giulia's pantry and digs out her favorite snack of the day. It could be crackers, rolls with cream cheese, or, as in this picture, straight Nutella! Giulia was spreading the Nutella on bread for Lily at first, but that wasn't good enough. Lily dove right in scooping out the Nutella with her pointer finger!

2 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart, I LOVE nutella! I do at least have the courtesy of eating it off of a spoon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like my face after I stick my tongue up her ass and eat her pussy. tasteher gooey cum gush out of her on the kitchen counters and spew orgasm juicy

    ReplyDelete