Sunday, April 4, 2010

100 years old

My grandfather, the girl's great-grandfather turned 100 years old on April 2. We were not able to attend his Birthday party, but our thoughts, prayers, and well wishes are with him. My brother helped him with his truck last week (spark plugs or something), anyway, after that my grandpa said, "Heck, I might as well go on and trade in my truck." Yep, he still drives! Can you imagine a 100 year old man, wearing overalls and, probably a cowboy hat, going to a car dealership wanting to trade in his truck for something newer! The thought of it makes me chuckle. I haven't mentioned, either, that grandpa still has a garden and sells his fresh produce around town at a few businesses. The thougth of that makes me smile, too!
Happy Birthday Grandpa, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment