Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Review of Swaddle Designs Polka Dot Ultimate Receiving Blanket - Apple Green

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Swaddle Designs swaddling blankets are larger than typical receiving blankets at 42 inches by 42 inches square and features designer prints by RN and mother of two, Lynette Damir. Swaddle Designs Ultimate Receiving blanket is made from 100 percent premium preshrunk cotton flannel. Each blanket come...


a must have

By mommanat from anna, tx on 4/14/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Lightweight, Easy To Put On, Soft, Strong Seams, Breathable

Best Uses: Everyday Wear, Sleeptime

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I received this swaddle blanket for my first daughter and loved it so much it was a must have for my second daughter. I am a firm believer in swaddling so my girls were literally swaddled in their "swaddle" blankets religiously. In return they were easy soothed and slept very well. Now my girls (2yrs and 11 1/2 months) use these blankets as their "blankies". Our swaddle blankets have been washed constantly and they are still in great shape and soooo soft. The index card gives perfect instructions for those who don't know how to swaddle! It is a must have!!!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment