Sunday, July 10, 2011

Something on Sundays

WP,CO 2011
Wow! I'm really behind on my blogging...It's as if nothing has been happening in our lives. The case is just the opposite.
This post should've been posted in March... But I do think it is appropriate to post now. Why? Well, it is over 100 degress in Texas and, even though, I'm not in Texas right now maybe these pics will cool off my followers in Texas & Oklahoma! Enjoy!
These pics are of Spring Break 2011 in Winter Park, CO...
       Miss Lily in her ski gear!

                         Morgan needed a little rest...

                Ski buddies!                                        

                                                           Cheese!

                                                       Sledding!!!!!

It was Madri Gras, after all! Love the mask! lol!

Daddy Frank & his girls :)))

The FAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment