Sunday, August 7, 2011

Something on Sundays

There is a favorite town & lake of ours in Colorado located outside of Winter Park, very close to the Rocky Mountain National Park entrance called Grand Lake. The old town has one main road running through it with shops on each side lined with boardwalks. We love to walk through the town, hit a few of our favorite shops, let our girls play at the playground then stop for ice-cream. This year I found out about a beautiful hiking trail, just outside of town, which leads up to a waterfall named Adams Falls. I decided to go check it out so I packed a lunch for the girls & I, we hiked up to the falls, ate our lunch and took some pics of one of God's masterpieces. The hike and falls were so amazing that when Frank joined us in Colorado we introduced him this special place. He loved the hike, also. I see it being must-do every time we are back in town. Well, not when it's 20 degrees and snow on the ground, but definitely in the summer and fall.
Enjoy the pics...












I guess Lily & Mojo were tired at the end of our hike! My sweet baby girls don't look too happy, do they?


No comments:

Post a Comment