Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss Morgan





My past few posts have been about Lily so it's time for a post about Miss Morgan. Now days Morgan is getting through the house via walking while holding on to everything...Couches, chairs, walls, cabinets, tables, anything she can grab a hold of, she uses it to maneuver around. She has a very sweet disposition, cute as a button, with hair hanging in her eyes, that I try to keep in a "pebbles" style, until she pulls out her hair band. She is very good about playing by herself, however, she is, also, very interested in what Lily is doing. Many, many times during the day I have to mediate the "toy snatching" that goes on between the two. They both steal from each other, but Lily is in her "mine" stage, still, and it never fails Morgan will be playing with a toy, minding her own business, when Lily comes over and steals it out of her hands. Poor Morgan will scream as if she is saying, "No, sissy, don't, why did you do that???" Sometimes, though, Morgan has such a death grip on the toy, Lily is unsuccessful in the stealing of the toy. I chuckle inside because then Lily leaves her be when she realizes Morgan is not "giving in" to her.
As I stated before Morgan has a sweet disposition. She will come up to Lily or I while we are playing and lay her head on us. She loves to place her forehead on my forehead so we can see directly into each other's eyes. As a baby, she did this when she started to get sleepy, now she does it when she knows someone is going to give her kisses.
She blows kisses & waves at strangers, she returns my smiles when I look at her through the rear view mirror, she loves chocolate milk and eats a ton of fruit. Morgan says a few words now... hi, bye, mommy, lily (yeye), puppy, dadda, ball, belly (baye). She loves to dance and will do it anywhere, anytime! (like her momma!)
She lets out a little scream & giant smile when she hears her daddy unlock the front door and walk down the hallway.
She is an absolute doll & I can't wait to watch her grow up. It will happen too fast I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment