Monday, July 26, 2010

WP, CO






Over July Fourth we've made a tradition to be in Winter Park, Colorado. This place is very special to our family....
The husband & I met there, he proposed to me there, and Morgan was conceived there!
While we were there the weather was perfect. No humidity, about 70ish during the day, and evenings 50ish, with a couple of nights dipping into the 40's. During the day we did some walking and Lily started riding her first bike! When we first arrived Lily saw all the bicylists in town and she just had to have one. We bought her a pink Huffy bike, with a Barbie helmet, knee & elbow pads. The evening times were filled with live music in the parks. Tons of families piled in the parks, kids running around, dancing, & playing, while their parents chatted, sipping on their favorite beverage. Just let me say, "I was not ready to come home. I have not had enough of Colorado this summer, and I want to go back!!!!!" But in the same breath, we missed our family and friends. If I could take my family & friends with me to Winter Park, I would be a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment